Need a Replacement Ballot?
October 24, 2016
If you need a replacement ballot for the November 8th General Election, here is what to do!
- Go to the MyVote website run by the Secretary of State.
- Enter your name and birth date and click continue.
- Choose "MyBallot" on the right side and then click on "General Election".
- Click on "Voter in the United States" (unless you are a Military Voter or an Overseas Voter, then choose the appropriate response).
- Choose to print a blank ballot (which you will then mark by hand) or mark your ballot online, then print.
- Follow any additional instructions provided.
Ballots must be postmarked on or before November 8th for your vote to count.
Or, use one of 19 drop boxes located throughout Spokane County. A list of convenient drop boxes may be found here.